Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Selling My Crochet Booties

Update!

You won't believe this BUT a very kind man, a local business owner, has offered to buy the entire lot so long as I promise to give them to charity. I've already made arrangements to give them to our local hospital for the nursery and NICU. It's not enough to make rent but it'll help! Now to just keep looking for a job! <3


So I'm beginning to really feel that desperation as Christmas week approaches. As it happens, my husband works under contract so he's not paid at all for holidays. This year that's four full days off work. That's four full days off just before rent is due. I'm feeling a bit worried, as you would of course.
I'd beg for you to help me dear anonymous internet stranger out there who's stumbled upon my blog but I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to pay the shipping right now. I don't know, if someone made a request and paid shipping or something. Ugh! I doubt that would happen. I've tried posting several booties and a couple bootie/bonnet sets to my NextDoor but no sales as of yet. I've got an Etsy, as everyone has repeatedly told me to do, but we're in the red so I can't even afford a few cents to post new items. Blarg! Can you feel my desperation here? Geez.
Until I find a job or sell every single one of these darling booties I'm going to continue to struggle with sleep and be plagued by constant worry. Of course even then I'm not going to get a job and get paid before Christmas week and all these booties would barely make up for a day of work.
Oh well! How about a big picture dump?! I haven't really showed anything I've made recently. Let me know what ya' think!

Commence Picture Dump!
















I was asking for a bit more back when I posted them in my shop but desperate times call for desperate measures. I've been asking for $25 for a set and $10 for a pair. They're 0-3 month size. Made with love in a clean, pet free home. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling My Crochet Booties

Update! You won't believe this BUT a very kind man, a local business owner, has offered to buy the entire lot so long as I promise to ...